Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tea for two

My sister got Amelia the sweetest little tea set for her birthday. I wasn't sure if she was ready to use it yet but I opened it up yesterday to see what she would do. She LOVED it! I quickly grabbed the camera and soaked in the fact that I have a child that now plays...really really plays! She is developing an imagination so very fast. She took that little wooden spoon and mixed the heck out of whatever was in those wooden cups. And she started to feed me, herself, and anyone else around her with a mouth. All the while she was making the cutest lip smacking noises. I added Meeko the monkey to the group and she went to town creating a little tea time for them both.
I know that in her classroom she would have been doing this and sharing with all of her friends. I think we are due for a play date asap. I'm considering going to Boston to visit the ducks at the Garden next week. Maybe some of her old JHCCC friends could join us. I'll be sure to pack the tea!



Feeding Meeko



Mixing like a madwoman




Tea time!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: