Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Sister

I've been a super busy lady this past week preparing to be a part of my brother's wedding. It was an incredible day and I was proud to get all fancied up and walk down that church isle for him. The bride looked gorgeous and the wedding was super emotional. They did an excellent job! The venue was amazing, the band was great and we were fed good food allll night. Really, it was all night. We were surprised with pizza,brownies and sandwiches at the end. Awesome!


My daughter has been more and more of a joy each moment of each day. I wanted her to be at the wedding however with a baby's schedule and a baby's energy level, church didn't work out. I was happy that she came to join us for some professional pictures at Institute Park after. Her smile and laughter contributed to the excitement of the wedding.








I have been so very lucky in my marriage and now in my adventures as a mommy. Jessica is a wonderful girl and is so good for my brother. She will give him the memory that so many of us wives provide for their husbands. My brother needs that, just ask him how old I am, he has no idea. I look forward to getting Christmas cards and important info from my new sis :) I wish for her the luck that I have had. I hope she and Oaki see the humor in marriage, laugh at each others quirks and appreciate each other.


Dave and I try our best to remain silly...super silly. This kind of humor is also important as parents. I got to capture a ridiculous moment between father and daughter just last night. Dave is one of the best daddies around and I don't doubt that my brother will be the same. I can hardly wait to see it.








Little's latest- She sings "e-I-e-I-o" and parts of "elmo's song"
She tries to force her foot into shoes
She rocks her baby Tyler
She talks in more adorable baby jargon ("bye bye blughaboo")

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hoooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyy...was happy to find a new post today! Glad to hear the wedding went well. Amelia looked adorable in her purple dress! Hope you are having a good week...miss you guys sooooooooooooooooo much! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Amelia.
    i love Daveey.
    i love you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete