Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day Number Two

I am already struggling with how I am going to make Amelia's time at home as exciting as her time spent at school. In school she had a giant gross motor space for climbing, crawling, and pushing bikes. At every corner of every room there was a fine motor opportunity. I am putting into plan a change for our office. I'm going to make it a smaller office with an area for play. It won't be as great as an "Infant Square" but it will have to do. I thought I would post today something that John Hancock most likely did not have...a recycling box of paper. I didn't have a paper bag for our recyclables the other day so I put a few random items in this Pampers box. It has become her most favorite thing in our home and is easily the reason I am able to get anything done.
Here are some favorite shots...
Hmmm...what's in here?  
Wow! Paper

She loves to sing in the tube.

So proud. "Ta-Da"

Mommy, don't we need these T Passes?

1 comment:

  1. Love that "so proud" picture! Great idea for the blog, Bridget!

    ReplyDelete