Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's been a while since I have updated about Little. Life has been a bit hectic. On Monday I turned down a job offer for a teaching position in Woburn. I turned it down for various reasons, it just wasn't the right fit. I did so much reflecting after spending time there and have been more positive about my situation since. If I can't use my teaching skills in a new job, I will use them to my best advantage while raising my daughter. She is one lucky kid. Every day I feel like I am able to pull something new from storage that she can play with or explore.
I decided that I want to start touring more schools. I need to start collecting information for the possibility of opening my own place one day or even just to have more of a wish list for my next dream job. Until then I am going to try my best to enjoy every day. Here are some pictures of a couple recent favorite moments.
My sister had us do some kitty babysitting and Amelia just LOVED her house.
Checking each other out :)

Using Stewie's brush as a hair brush

Cleaning Auntie's house
Exploring all the records
We went to the Public Garden to see one of Little's previous classmates and a couple of her teachers. It was THE BEST!
Hugs between old friends
Honk!

"SaSa"

Leaning on a Random Dog. 


Just like old times!

Seriously Obsessed

Running with her new dolly from Gramma and Grampa

Love this pic

Getting into stuff together. They seriously look related in this picture!
Yesterday was unbelievable out so we went outside to do a little painting in the fresh air.
Painting outside

She spotted a school bus!


Spilling the paint is much more fun

She knows what to do now when I say, "cheese!"



She has been super fun. Just yesterday I was moved to tears when I heard her say, "pease" as she signed "please" I'm realizing that I have a kid now, not a baby. A kid that creates, communicates, imagines, plays, and is down right AMAZING!

Here is a link to my latest project...
I want to start a list of our favorite Massachusetts destinations.
https://sites.google.com/site/littleslistofadventures/central-eastern-massachusetts-2

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! How nice to get together in a familiar spot. I think that's a great idea about touring schools, and I can't wait to share all my infant/toddler ideas with my own kids someday. Keep up the posting :) And don't lose faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhh love the pics........and most of all spending time together! I miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what place in woburn were you looking at?

    ReplyDelete